We offer a complete spectrum of engineering services, systems integration and technology development capabilities. Our expertise areas include large scale net-centric designs, technology development, secure and reliable data sharing, large scale system upgrades and cybersecurity engineering.
NDP retains a highly talented and experienced team. Because of the bench-strength of our work force, we offer a wide range of technical services.
We have outstanding relationships with value-added resellers of audio visual hardware, which allow us to provide value pricing for state-of the-art systems. Examples include voice nets, video displays, and VTC systems.
- Audio Visual System Integration
- Audio Visual System Programming
- Data, Voice, Video Convergence
The NDP team is a key player in the convergence of network and communications systems to support network centric operations.
Our skill set includes but is not limited to the following:
- Network Architecture
- LAN/WAN Design and Implementation
- Network Integration
- ATM Switching
- Multi-protocol Networks
- QoS Deployments
- Wideband and Serial Data Distribution
- Simulation and Modeling
- Network Management
NDP Software Engineers have extensive experience developing complex DoD systems.
Our skills include:
- Algorithm Development
- C, C++, Java, Perl, PHP, Matlab
- Clearcase, CVS
- Rational Rose, Telelogic System Architect
- MySQL, Oracle
- Sockets, SNMP, LDAP
NDP’s core expertise is the System Engineering of large information-processing networks.
We excel at integrating newly developed systems into legacy architectures. We offer expertise at interfacing mission processing systems into communication networks in order to send critical information to users.
- System Architecture
- Service-Oriented Architecture
- Requirements Definition
- Interface Definition and Development
- System Integration and Verification
- System Test
The NDP team has experience in the following Military Programs and Systems. We are experts at designing interfaces between mission and communication systems.
- Classified communications providers
- Defense Satellite Communication System Program (DSCS)
- Space Command Digital Integrated Network (SDIN)
Tactical Data Links
- Integrated Broadcast Service/Interactive (IBS/I)
- Integrated Broadcast Service/Simplex (IBS/S)
- Joint Tactical Information Distribution System (JTIDS)
- Link 16
- Integrated Tactical Warning and Attack Assessment (ITW/AA) Systems
- Global Communications Network (GCN)
- Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS)
- Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNET)
- Space-Based Infra-Red System (SBIRS)
- Defense Satellite Program (DSP)
- Mobile Missile Warning (MGT, S2E2, JTAGS)
- Classified satellite systems
- Command and Control Battle Management Center (C2BMC)
- Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS)
- Ground-Based Midcourse Defense (GMD)
- MDA SBIRS Test Node (STN)
Satellite Control Systems
- Air Force Satellite Control Network (AFSCN)
- Po Sheng
- THAAD Radar
NDP has experienced Program Managers.
Our Program Management experience spans the gamut from international projects, complex IT systems, telecommunications and military programs.
- Contract and Sub-contract Management
- Technical, Cost and Schedule Management
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management
- Risk Mitigation
- Project Management
- Project Engineer
NDP provides information cybersecurity engineering from program concept through operations and maintenance.
NDP has been at the forefront of developing unique cybersecurity and IA solutions for our customers and has worked with multiple security organizations in tailoring existing systems to meet the operational needs of the customer.
NDP can provide expertise in the following areas:
- Network Security
- Information Security
- Perimeter Protection
- Intrusion Detection/Intrusion Prevention
- Information Assurance Plans
- Incident Response
- Disaster Recovery
- Certification and Accreditation (C&A)
- Cross-Domain Solutions
Our space operations experience includes the Defense Support Program, Space Based Infra Red System (SBIRS) Highly Elliptical Orbit (HEO) payload, and National Systems.
In addition, the NDP team is experienced in the following Space Operations areas:
- Satellite Command and Control
- Missile Warning
- Launch Operations
- Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance
- Space Superiority
- Offensive Space Control
- Defensive Space Control
- Space Situational Awareness
- Blue Force Tracking
NDP provides support of large, complex network operations centers.
Our core systems operations expertise is in the support of space system command & control centers. We are experts at upgrading and modifying existing operational systems without impacting or absolutely minimizing systems operations downtime.
- System Support
- Data Center Design
- System Operations Centers/ Network Operations Center
- Network and System Administration
- Constellation Flight Operations Support
Systems Integration is another NDP core competency. We are experts at integrating developmental systems into legacy networks/architectures.
We integrate command and control systems with mission processing systems and communication systems, allowing mission critical data to reach the user
- Hardware and Computer Systems Integration
- System Administration
- COTS Integration